Why become ThematoSoup author/contributor?
- Exposure, recognition, branding – get yourself noted throughout the WordPress community
- Backlink – you get a backlink to your website
- Social aspect – your every article gets Fanciest Author Box with links to your social profiles and your website
Yes, I’m Interested
If you are interested in getting exposure for your WordPress product or service and yourself as WordPress Best Practices promoter, we would like to work with you.
Maybe you’re a full-time blogger with lots of experience using and developing WordPress products or just a WordPress enthusiast interested in finding and reviewing the best WordPress themes and plugins?
Either way, we’re looking for quality and unique content (not list posts) on the topics of:
- WordPress Best Practices
- WordPress Security
- WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Minimalism & Productivity
We are after non-paid bloggers who want to increase the exposure of themselves and their business.
I Want to Become a ThematoSoup Contributor
When writing please pay attention to:
- Correct spelling of WordPress
- Alt tags for images
- Articles need to be 1000+ words long and utterly unique
- Image credits
Please, check your articles with http://www.hemingwayapp.com/ prior to submitting them.
Just fill in the form below and we’ll contact you in no time. We’re looking forward to working with you.