Before buying a WordPress theme for your next website, you must go through this checklist: Ask yourself: What’s more important, the unique content I plan to create or theme’s look and feel I’ll share with thousands of people? Ask theme author: What happens to my content if I decide to replace this $50 theme with […]
You should do WordPress backups to secure yourself from:
- Hackers, viruses and malware
- Catastrophic server failures
- WordPress upgrades
WordPress has become an incredibly popular platform and hackers know it. A backup may save the day if that nuisance ever happens or if some files get deleted by mistake. Doing regular WordPress backups has always been a chore, because it always required some manual operations and certain amount of time and skills to be done properly.
But, not any more…
If simple, responsive and nicely coded is what you’re looking for in a WordPress theme, you’re in the right place. Free themes are a way to go if you don’t rely on heavy customization and your content is more important than the looks.
This is an overview of the Free Premium WordPress Themes released in 2012 & 2013.
If you have never taken a deeper look at WordPress project schedules you could be surprised by the fact that as soon as one major version is officially released, WordPress development team shifts its focus to next one – WordPress 3.5. A look back shows that major WordPress versions are being released roughly every six months; […]
- Your content is protected
- Your articles are better ranked by Google
- Your articles get a higher click-through-rate because they look so nice
- You get credibility and greater social prominence
- You get author stats in your Webmaster Tools
- Takes some effort to implement or no effort with our author box plugin