Sticky Header WordPress plugin makes your header visible at all times. It’s a great feature that allows people to browse faster and consume more of your content. Your branding (logo) and navigation are the most important aspects of your website, so make them always visible.
Your branding, logo is something you want visitors to subconsciously keep in mind while browsing your website and navigation is one of the most important aspects of every website. Make them visible at all times.
FeaturesMenu - You need to create at least one navigation menu before you can add it to Sticky Header. The menu in Sticky Header shows only first level items, so no submenu items will be shown.
- Logo - You can upload your sticky header logo by clicking on "Upload new" > "Select a file". Ideally, this logo should be 30px tall or it will be resized. If a logo image is not uploaded, site title will be used.
- Background color - You can choose your custom sticky header background color.
- Text color - Choose your sticky header text color so it provides enough contrast with regards to the background color.
- Sticky Header max width - This option allows you to match interior Sticky Header width to your content area width.
- Make visible when scrolled to - This is the distance from the top of the page at which sticky header will show, in pixels.
- Hide if screen is narrower than - Sticky header will not be shown on screens narrower than this value, in pixels. When people use mobile devices, they're used to vertical scrolling so it's not necessary to have sticky headers.